Gens Ace G-Tech 4S Bashing Series Hardcase LiPo Battery 120C (14.8V/6800mAh) w/EC5 Connector
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Gens Ace G-Tech Smart Battery Overview:
Gens Ace batteries have been proven within the Radio Control community to deliver reliable and consistent performance for all modelers alike. All Gens Ace batteries offer superior cell matching at the factory, and are extremely consistent in selecting matched cells after each and every batch produced. Additionally, low internal resistance (IR), offers modelers stable voltage output through the whole duration of the battery.
- Automatic identification and recording of all battery parameters
- Adjusting charging parameters to improve safety
- Balance plug with built-in chip and exclusive patented design technology
- Protects and extend the battery life
IMPORTANT LITHIUM POLYMER SAFETY INFORMATION
- DO NOT leave a battery in your model when charging
- DO NOT leave lithium batteries unattended when charging
- ALWAYS balance charge lithium battery
- ALWAYS use a LiPo Safe charging bag/box
- YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge lithium batteries (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
- YOU MUST not over discharge lithium battery packs
- READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in overheated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for the first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use a battery that has too low a voltage. Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at temperatures above 35°C or in a closed car. The high-temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging, or racing, do not charge it until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.
- (1) G-Tech 4S Bashing Series Hardcase LiPo Battery 120C (14.8V/6800mAh)
|Maximum Charge Rate:
|G-Tech Smart Connector
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!