REDCAT 1/10 SixtyFour Chevrolet Impala Brushed 2WD Hopping Lowrider RTR, Blue
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Officially Licensed And Highly Detailed 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS Body
- Ultra Fast Custom Made REEFS Servos
- Patented Vehicle Hopping System
- 6-Channel LR6X Radio Control
- LED Light Kit Ready
In The Box
Needed to Complete
- (1) 1/10 SixtyFour Chevrolet Impala Brushed 2WD Hopping Lowrider RTR
- (1) LR6X 6-Channel Radio
- (1) 3800mAh NIMH Battery
- (1) USB Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
Every detail of the SixtyFour was painstakingly and passionately created with scale accuracy and detail. The Impala SS interior and exterior badging adorn the 1964 Impala SS body and interior. 23 individual chrome plated molded parts are used to create the body’s accessories. Optional LED lights are available for night time cruising. Clear windows feature high quality chrome foil trim to complete the ultra-realistic appearance. The attention to detail continues below the body, with the chassis frame, faux transmission and functional solid rear axle with removable differential cover.
The SixtyFour is designed for slow cruising and performing tricks that you can only do with special hydraulically actuated suspensions. Using specialty servos and precision weight bias, it replicates the driving style and overall look of a full sized lowrider/ hopper.
- Officially licensed and highly detailed 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS body
- Scale 14 inch spoked wheels
- Detailed chrome injection molded trim
- LED light kit ready
- Patented vehicle hopping system
- Real-time adjustable ride height
- Ultra fast custom made REEFS RC Hopping Servo
- Two 25KG rear axle height adjustment servos
- 6-Channel LR6X Radio control with lowrider style switches
- Individual switches for each of the 3 height adjustment servos
- Momentary switches for raising either the front or rear to max ride height/hopping
- Momentary buttons for lowering either the front or rear to minimum ride height
The Making Of The SixtyFour - Mini Documentary
Fully Functional Hopping Low Rider
Officially Licensed and Highly Detailed 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS Body
Officially licensed 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS. The detailed body features clear windows with chrome window trim. Twenty-three individual chrome plated molded parts are used to create the body's accessories.
Interior With Molded Steering Wheel
Cut out the side windows or make it a convertible to truly customize your vehicle. Clear full body kits are available for those who want to make the SixtyFour their own!
Every detail of the SixtyFour was painstakingly and passionately created with scale accuracy and detail in mind.
LED Light Kit Ready
For cruising at night, an optional specially designed light kit just for the SixtyFour is available.
Wheels and Tires
Scale 14 inch spoke wheels.
Realistic scale boxed-crossmember frame.
Realistic scale floor plan.
Patented vehicle hopping system.
Ultra fast custom-made Reefs RC hopping servo and two 25KG rear axle height adjustment servos.
LR6X 6-Channel radio control with lowrider style switches.
Body Graphics Included
The Kandy n Chrome editions come in either a rich lapis blue, metallic mint green or electric purple paint and feature custom designed user installable graphics created by Kandy n Chrome.
Display Your SixtyFour
The inside of the packaging sleeve can be converted into a scale street scene as shown.
Motor Type Brushed Speed Control Included Wheelbase 11.3" (287 mm) Chassis Boxed-Crossmember Frame Completion Level Ready-To-Run Drivetrain 2WD Drive Type Forward/Brake/Reverse Product Height 5.7" (145 mm) Vehicle Type On-Road Power Type Electric Servos Included Vehicle Size Standard Product Width 8.78" (223 mm) Radio Included Body Pre-Painted Polycarbonate Scale 1/10 Battery Included Connector Type Deans Product Length 20.45" (519 mm) Suspension Front Independent/ Rear Solid Axle Tire Type 14" spoke wheels Charger Included Differential Gear Diffs Receiver Included Shock Type Coil-Over/ Hopping Servos